2019 New Board Members and Officer Slate
April 15, 2019
TSAE's Nominating Committee met on March 7, 2019 to nominate members to fill TSAE Officer and Board of Director positions beginning in 2019. The slate was approved by the TSAE Board on April 8 and an official announcement of the slate of new Officers and Board of Directors was sent to the membership on April 9.
2019 New Board Members:
- Julie Courtney, CAE, CMP, President, IBAT Services, Inc. (Austin)
- Trevor S. Mitchell, MBA, CAE, Executive Director/CEO, American Mensa (Arlington)
- Robin Painovich, CAE, Executive Director, Career & Technical Association of Texas (Austin)
- Sam Stinnett, CAE, Executive Director/CEO, Texas Association of Nurse Anesthetists (Austin)
- Nick Weynand, Founder & CEO, Mighty Citizen (Austin)
- Tiffany McGee, CAE, CEO, Texas Trial Lawyers Association (Austin)
The TSAE Bylaws provide the opportunity for additional nominees to be proposed through a petition process.
If no nominations are made by petition to TSAE by May 9, 2019, the slate as submitted will be considered to be elected by acclamation. The new board will be installed in June at the Board of Directors retreat.
Nominating committee: Christopher Williston, VI, CAE (Chair); Stephanie Bomely, CEM; Leslie Midgely, CAE; Shirley Robinson, CAE; and Tracy Tomson, CAE.