TSAE CAE Study Course
TSAE offers a Study Course twice a year to help professionals prepare for the Certified Association Executive (CAE) exam.
An experienced CAE professional leads the discussion as the group explores the eight (8) domains of association management and works through sample exam questions.
Participants can also receive audio recordings of the sessions. The TSAE CAE Study Course is a great way to ask questions, find study partners, and earn 18 CAE hours.
The 2023 Fall CAE Study Course kicks off September 13th.
You must submit your application to ASAE by September 22, 2023 if you are planning to take the December 2023 exam.
Register Now and make the commitment to yourself!
Fall 2023 CAE Study Course:
Regular Meeting Schedule
September 13 - November 8, 2023
Wednesdays, 1:30 - 3:30 pm
Zoom video conference
Study Course includes
- Kick-off orientation to learn more about the process
- 8 weekly Zoom meetings covering the 8 domains (Wednesdays, 1:30 - 3:30 PM)
- Review of study questions with experienced CAEs and peers
- Recordings of meetings available
- Access to digital flashcards
- 18 CAE Hours
First time: $495 TSAE Member; $550 Non-member
Retake: $275 TSAE Member; $325 Non-member
- Eligibility Requirements
- Access CAE application (log in required)
- Exam Content Outline
- CAE Exam FAQs
- Core Resources list from ASAE
- Order "CAE Study Guide: Preparation Reference for the Certified Association Executive Exam"
- Access CAE renewal application (log in required)
- Visit the ASAE CAE Information Page for more information
Upcoming Exam Dates & Deadlines
CAE Exam Date: December 1-14, 2023.
The application deadline is Friday, September 22, 2023.
TSAE is a CAE Approved Provider. Every program that we offer which qualifies for CAE credit will clearly identify the number of CAE credits granted for full participation, and we will maintain records of your participation in accord with CAE policies.
*CAE Study Course hours may only be earned once. Credit hours are applied to your TSAE record after the full course is completed. You may only apply hours for those courses attended prior to the exam application deadline.