Message from Beth Ziesenis:
Hello, Video Workshop Folks!
Beth Z here, Your Nerdy Best Friend, and I'm so excited you're joining me for this hands-on experience.
You have homework to do!
Watch this short video for an overview of things you need to do before and bring to the session, or just follow the list below.
Sign up for free trial/level
- Adobe Spark
- Material for the hands-on sections
- Download to your device a collection of 20-30 images and multimedia assets to work with, such as:
- Pictures of your staff/board/leaders, etc.
- Pictures and video clips from a recent event
- Promo material for your next event, membership drive, etc.
- Snapshots of your organization in action… just walk around the office and get some candid shots
- Pictures from the archives for a timeline
- Screenshots and photos of your products and services
NOTE: think beyond headshots and “grip-and-grin” award-winner photos. Choose candid shots, funny shots, interesting angles. We’re going to be transforming these into engaging content, so the more engaging the raw material, the better the final product.
- Smartphone and laptop
Equipment check! Newer versions of smartphones are much better at video and images. And make sure you have plenty of free storage for our creations.
You can bring a newer-model tablet to work on, but some of the sites might work better on a traditional laptop platform.
See you soon!