Webinar: Build Your Thoughtfully Fit Core for Resilience and Results
April 5, 2023, 12:30 pm
– 01:30 pm
Discover the Thoughtfully Fit® model that helped Darcy climb her own Mount Crisis – and how it can help leaders and teams clear their hurdles.
Are you ready for the next curveball life throws your way? The reality is, life is filled with challenges, change, and uncertainty. Relationships have conflict, you get blindsided, you feel stuck, and you don’t always handle yourself the way you’d like. The highest-performing leaders and teams train to clear these hurdles so they have the resilience to get results – despite the obstacles.
You can’t control what happens to you, but you can control what you do next. That’s what Darcy learned first-hand when her life fell apart in the most shocking way. Drawing on her harrowing personal journey and decades of coaching across 48 different industries, Darcy reveals three powerful steps you can use immediately to clear the hurdles standing in your way of peak performance. So you get results, instead of regrets!
This program will involve brief mention of a sexual crime.
This keynote message is designed to help the participants:
- Hone in on what matters: Focus on what you can control, and forget the rest.
- Work more intentionally: Choose how you deal with office crises, instead of acting out.
- Feel energized: Fill the room with a sense of excitement and renewed motivation.
- Spark an aha moment: Give listeners insights that will create new awareness.
- Leave with actionable takeaways: Give attendees a new process they can use immediately.
Presented by: Darcy Luoma, CPCC, CSP, MCC, BCC, ORSCC, MS
TSAE Members: $45; Non-member: $75
CAE Hour: 1