TSAE Installs New Board Members and Officers
June 22, 2016
On June 12, new Board members began their three year term at the Board retreat. Traditionally, board service has been aligned with the New Ideas Annual Conference in September. Beginning this year and moving forward, board service will begin annually in June. Our outgoing Board members and full 2016-17 Board will be recognized at Conference in September.
2016-17 New Board Members:
- Joe Bedsole, CTA Director of State Accounts Arlington Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Rick Bondurant, CAE, Director, Management Resources, Independent Insurance Agents of Texas (beginning three year term following a one-year term to fill vacancy)
- Alicia Dover, CAE Executive Director Associated Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Contractors of Texas
- Tiffany McGee, CAE CEO Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Tracy Tomson Executive Director Restaurant Facility Management Association
- Chair: JJ Colburn, CAE
- Immediate Past Chair: Bill Keese, CAE
- Chair-Elect: Christopher Williston VI, CAE
- Executive Director: Vacant
Theresa Parsons, CAE, Executive Director, Texas Council of Administrators of Special Education, also joined the Board to fill a remaining one-year term that was created by a vacancy. Per the bylaws, the Board may fill vacancies upon a recommendation from the Nominating Committee.
The TSAE Board is comprised of 19 members and meets quarterly. The Board consists of the Chairman, Chair Elect, Past Chairman, as well as 11 elected members from the Association Executive member categories, four (4) elected members from the Affiliate member category, and the Executive Director of TSAE.
Installation of new 2016-17 Board members and officers.