Members Recognized at 2015 Celebration Luncheon
On Wednesday, December 9, nearly 300 members gathered at the JW Marriott for TSAE’s annual Celebration Luncheon. Thanks to our hosting sponsor, the Austin CVB, as well as Freeman, JW Marriott, and our table sponsors for helping us put on a wonderful program and to everyone who donated toys for Any Baby Can.
At the luncheon, TSAE honored our 2015 Community Service Award winner Doug McMurry, Executive V.P., San Antonio Chapter of AGC, for his ongoing efforts to improve the parkland in his home of San Antonio.
New this year, TSAE also recognized 19 members who have been members of the association for 30 or more continuous years. Those members are:
- Thomas L. Johnson, Executive V.P., Associated General Contractors of Texas Highway, Heavy Utilities & Industrial (TSAE member for 46 years!)
- Richard E. Jackson, Jr., CAE, Executive Vice President/CEO, Texas Restaurant Association
- Brad C. Duggan, Retired
- William L. Ennis, Vice President for Membership & Communication, Texas Oil & Gas Association
- Chris L. Williston, CAE, President/CEO, Independent Bankers Association of Texas
- Nancy A. Rutledge, Executive Director, Houston CPA Society
- Carol W. Barrett, Director of Special Projects, Texas Exes
- Joe A. DaSilva, CAE, FACHE, Chief Executive Officer, Texas Pharmacy Association
- Marcie L. Funchess, CAE, Executive Director, Independent Electrical Contractors Fort Worth/Tarrant County Chapter
- Chuck Hempstead, CAE, MPA, President, Hempstead & Associates
- Don M. Canada, President & CEO, Professional Association & Event Managers, Inc.
- George B. Allen, CAE, Executive Vice President, Texas Apartment Association
- Leslie Midgley, CAE, Executive Vice President and CEO, Texas Land Title Association
- Donald M. Ward, President, Focused Solutions: Association Management and Government Affairs, LLC
- Michael T. Marks, President, Executive Association Management, Inc.
- Cheryl Calhoun, Director of Sales & Marketing, Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas
- DeLaine A. Ward, Executive Director, Austin Bar Association
- Debbie Sundberg, Assistant Director, Federation of Texas Psychiatry
- C.Robert Hale, III, President/ CEO, Houston Association of REALTORS®
2015 Community Service Award winner Doug McMurry with wife Michele and TSAE Board Chairman Bill Keese, CAE.