Leadership TSAE is a nine month program designed to help association professionals develop essential skills while creating a community within TSAE.
Ideal candidates for this program are dedicated to growing within the association community and learning skills needed to be a leader in this environment. Candidates must currently be employed by a nonprofit organization or an association management company.
Leadership TSAE is comprised of a group of approximately 15 association professionals who have a minimum of five years of work experience and/or three years of association experience.
2017 Class Selected!
2018 applications will be avaiable in August.
About Leadership TSAE
The program's benefits include:
- Exclusive education sessions, including two (2) two-day retreats (27 CAE hours).
- Community of approximately 15 growing association professionals.
- Mentor/protégé relationship that will allow for career insight and access to an experienced professional.
- Personal assessment providing you with a new perspective about your work style and strengths
Topics covered include:
- Vital Leadership Qualities
- Strengths-Based Leadership
- Leadership Styles and Communication
- Human Behavior and Motivation
- Diffusing Conflict and Managing Difficult Conversations
- Individual and Team Accountability Performance Coaching
- Project Management
- Budget and Finance
- Influencing Others
- Presentation Skills
- Strategic Planning
2017 SESSION DATES
Attendance at all educational sessions is mandatory, including an overnight stay for the retreat. All sessions will be held in Austin at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center. One night of hotel stays for each retreat session is covered by the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center.
- Luncheon, Orientation & Session 1: Tuesday and Wednesday, February 21 & 22, 2017
- Happy Hour Social: Thursday, March 16, 2017
- Session 2: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Session 3: Wednesday and Thursday, July 12 & 13, 2017
- Session 4: Wednesday, October 25, 2017
COST AND PAYMENT
The cost of Leadership TSAE is $895 for a member, $1,045 for a nonmember. This includes one night of hotel stays for each retreat session, covered by the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center. Payment is due upon acceptance into the program.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
Ideal candidates are dedicated to growing within the association community and learning skills needed to be a leader in this environment. Candidates must be currently employed by a nonprofit organization or an association management company. Candidates must have at least three (3) years in the association industry or at least five (5) years of total work experience.
To apply, please complete and submit the application along with a current resume, recommendation letter, bio, headshot, and participant profile.
2017 applications are due September 31, 2016.
TSAE seeks top level executives from associations throughout Texas who will participate in Leadership TSAE as mentors and can lead, guide and motivate professionals selected for the program.
If you have any questions about Leadership TSAE, contact Aaron Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-444-1974.
TSAE is a CAE Approved Provider. Every program that we offer which qualifies for CAE credit will clearly identify the number of CAE credits granted for full participation, and we will maintain records of your participation in accord with CAE policies.