The NEW 2019 Association Salary & Benefits Study Is Now Available!
By purchasing this valuable resource, you'll have access to detailed compensation information on 35 job classifications summarizing responses from 893 organizations from 30 states including 73 in Texas. You'll receive two reports, one with information from all the participating State Societies and one specifically from Texas association.
The study includes:
- Compensation information for 35 job classifications
- Texas-specific data for most positions
- National summary and state-by-state comparisons
- Results broken down by budget range, local/state/national and association type
- Retirement, insurance and health benefits, including staff and CEO-specific data
- Mean and median, prior year and current year, as well as the 25th and 75th percentiles
- Contract conditions, performance review and bonus summaries
This study is an important tool that supports your compliance with the IRS Governance, Management and Disclosure section of Form 990.
The 2019 Survey is $249 (+ tax) for TSAE members; $349 (+ tax) for non-members.
Please email your order from to Catherine Lapoint and she will contact you to complete your purchase.
This study was conducted in partnership with Association Societies Alliance (ASA) and Whorton Marketing & Research.