TSAE Introduces New Board Members
August 17, 2015
On July 29, the 2015-16 TSAE Board of Directors slate passed the membership without petition. The five new Board will begin their three year term when the full Board of Directors is recognized on September 29, 2015 at the New Ideas Annual Conference in Corpus Christi, Texas.
2015-16 New Board Members:
- Paul Bellantone, CAE, President and CEO, Promotional Products Association International
- Rick Bondurant, CAE, Director, Management Resources, Independent Insurance Agents of Texas (re-elected following 1 year term)
- Lori Gracey CAE, Executive Director, TCEA
- Charles Popper, Vice President, Naylor
- Gloria Terry, CEO, Texas Council on Family Violence
- Meg Winchester, CMP, CTA, Director, Galveston Island CVB
- JJ Colburn, CAE, Executive Director, Texas Association for Gifted and Talented
The TSAE Board is comprised of 19 members and meets quarterly. The Board consists of the Chairman, Chair Elect, Past Chairman, as well as 11 elected members from the Association Executive member categories, four (4) elected members from the Affiliate member category, and the President of TSAE.