Join the 2019 Class of Leadership TSAE!
January 09, 2019
Applications for the 2019 class of Leadership TSAE are now available!
This prestigious nine-month program helps emerging association professionals develop essential skills while creating a community within TSAE. Is now the time for you to take the next step in your association journey?
The program's benefits include:
- Exclusive education sessions, including two (2) two-day retreats (27 CAE hours)
- Community of approximately 15 growing association professionals
- Mentor/protégé relationship that will allow for career insight and access to an experienced professional
- Personal assessment providing you with a new perspective about your work style and strengths
- NEW FOR 2019! Selected participants will receive a complementary registration for one (1) TSAE Event of their choice in 2019. (CAE Study Group, New Ideas, etc.)
Programming includes a mixture of knowledge-based topics as well as engaging discussions facilitated via roundtables, panels, Q&A sessions, small/large group activities, and assignments between sessions in order to promote problem solving and solution-based management.
Applications due January 31, 2019.
For more information or questions, contact Aaron Hernandez, CAE.
Candidates must currently be employed by a nonprofit organization or an association management company and have a minimum of five years of work experience or three years of association experience.