2023 Spring Study Course
January 23, 2023
TSAE offers a Study Course twice a year to help professionals prepare for the Certified Association Executive (CAE) exam.
An experienced CAE professional leads the discussion as the group explores the eight (8) domains of association management and works through sample exam questions.
Participants can also receive audio recordings of the sessions. The TSAE CAE Study Course is a great way to ask questions, find study partners, and earn 18 CAE hours.
The 2023 Spring CAE Study Course kicks off February 15th!
You must submit your application to ASAE by February 17, 2023 if you are planning to take the May 2023 exam.
Spring 2023 CAE Study Course:
Regular Meeting Schedule
February 15 - April 19, 2023
*no meeting March 15th (spring break)
Wednesdays, 1:30 - 3:30 pm
Zoom video conference
Study Course includes
- Kick-off orientation to learn more about the process
- 8 weekly Zoom meetings covering the 8 domains (Wednesdays, 1:30 - 3:30 PM)
- Review of study questions with experienced CAEs and peers
- Recordings of meetings available
- Access to digital flashcards
- 18 CAE Hours
First time: $495 TSAE Member; $550 Non-member
Retake: $275 TSAE Member; $325 Non-member