2017 Membership Renewal
We dedicate ourselves to providing you and our more than 1,000 members with the best professional development opportunities through continuing education, leadership growth and networking programs. Renew now to take advantage of everything we have this year, including our TSAE Exchange online community, complimentary Learn@Lunch, popular New Ideas Annual Conference, Connect Texas and more.
Membership runs May 1 - April 30.
- Log in to your account. Log in now
- Type in your username (email address) and password:
- Forgot your password? Your default password is the first initial of your first name and first initial of your last name and your company’s zip code (Ex: jd78704).
- If you are unable to log in, please call (512) 444-1974 or e-mail Elizabeth.
- Once logged in, click on the orange "Renew Now" button on the left side of the screen and complete the transaction from your shopping cart.
To pay by check, please make your check out to "Texas Society of Association Executives" and include your member ID in the memo line if you know it.
Address: Texas Society of Association Executives, 8200 N. Mopac Expressway, Suite 185, Austin, TX 78759
If you wish to pay by credit card, just call us at 512-444-1974 to renew over the phone.
Going to be at an event or near our office? Drop by, say hi and renew face-to-face.
TSAE dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal tax purposes, but may be partially deductible as a business expense. For a consolidated invoice for multiple members, call (512) 444-1974.