First and Third Fridays of the Month*
Toastmasters will meet remote via ZOOM.
Remote ZOOM option for the following meetings:
July 17, 2020
August 7, 2020
August 21, 2020
September 4, 2020
Please contact Ariel Zimmerman, President, at email@example.com for the ZOOM remote access information if you would like to join the meeting.
*Schedule occasionally changes due to holidays and special events. If you’re planning on checking out a meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the date your are planning to attend so we can confirm there is a meeting. You can also follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.
Do you panic at the thought of having to give a presentation? Then you might want to consider joining TSAE Toastmasters group.
With Toastmasters, you’ll enhance your leadership skills, expand your network within TSAE, increase your confidence, and learn how to better communicate. By learning to effectively formulate, express and sell your ideas to others, you will be able to better speak to any size group. This important skill will help you as you move up in your career.
How Toastmasters Works
In Toastmasters, there is no instructor. Instead it's more of a workshop where members can critique each speech and presentation in a positive manner, focusing on the good as well as what needs improvement. It's a "no pressure" way to improve your speaking and leadership skills.
Each meeting gives everyone an opportunity to practice by:
- Serving as Toastmaster - Learn how to plan and conduct meetings.
- Giving impromptu speeches - Present one-to two minute impromptu speeches.
- Presenting prepared speeches - Present speeches based on projects that cover skills such as speech organization, vocal variety, language, gestures and persuasion.
- Offering constructive evaluation – Evaluate strengths and offers suggestions for improvement to a fellow presenting member.
The dues are $45 every 6 months (or $7.50 per month), plus a one-time new member fee of $20
Guests are always welcome so feel free to drop in on any meeting if you’re interested in checking it out, but please contact an officer before to confirm the meeting has not been moved or canceled.
Contact Ariel Zimmeramn, President, at email@example.com
Like the TSAE Toastmaster’s Facebook page to learn more about the club and what they’re up to each week.
- President: Ariel Zimmerman, Real Estate Council of Austin
- VP, Education: Elizabeth Rison, Texas Society of Association Executives
- VP, Membership Andrew Gonzales, Alterman, Inc.
- VP, Public Relations: Kelly M. George, Wilderness Medical Society
- Secretary/Treasurer: Deanna Rademachir, McCarthy Print, Inc.