Tech Talks Registration
2017 Registration Rates:
|Registration Type||By February 28, 2017||After February 28, 2017|
|First TSAE Executive Member||$195||$225|
|First Executive Non-Member||$245||$270|
|Additional Executive from Same Organization (Member or Non-Member)||$145||$170|
|TSAE Affiliate/Supplier Member||$245||$265|
Online registration is now closed. To register, please call 512-444-1974.
- Breakfast and seated lunch with keynotes.
- More than five hours of education (5.5 CAE hours).
- Opportunity to connect with association professionals who work with technology, communications and marketing.
Live Streaming Registration:
- Live Streaming Sessions produced by SeminarWeb, facilitator of all TSAE webinars.
- Details on accessing the stream will be sent prior to the event.
- CAE Hours: 3
- Special introductory fee: $50 (member & non-member; includes three sessions)
This three hour seminar will be streamed live over the internet so a reliable, high-speed internet connection is required to participate. Before registering, please check your internet connection at fast.com, to make sure the download speed on the computer you will be using is at least 5 mbps.
Registration now closed
Cancelations received in writing to the TSAE office by Friday, March 24 will receive a refund, minus a 20% handling fee. Cancelations after this date are non-refundable. Transfers are welcome up to Wednesday, March 30.
TSAE is a CAE Approved Provider. Every program that we offer which qualifies for CAE credit will clearly identify the number of CAE credits granted for full participation, and we will maintain records of your participation in accord with CAE policies.