One of the reasons you joined TSAE was to make connections and learn more about your industry so you could succeed as a professional and advance your organization. Join other professionals who share your same challenges and experiences in an informal and relaxed setting where the content is driven by you in these free member-only programs.
Fall 2018 Dates
- October 4: Communications
- October 11: Membership
- October 18: Meeting Planning/Events
All groups meet from 12:00 - 1:00 pm at the TSAE office or via video/conference call.
CAE Hours: 1
How does it work?
TSAE has identified four (4) segmented interest groups that will meet four (4) times a year. Each meeting is worth one (1) CAE credit hour.
A volunteer facilitator will email attendees a few days before each session to collect possible topic ideas. Then, attendees join us at the TSAE office from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm or remotely on the day your group meets and enjoy conversation and learning in a member-facilitated discussion. Look for advice for some of your biggest challenges, offer new tips or tricks you have learned or share recent successes your peers could learn from. The success of this program depends on your participation so don’t sit on the sidelines – come ready to engage with the group.
What are the interest groups?
- Communications: For those who work in print and digital publications, website content/management, email marketing, event or membership promotion, etc.
- Membership: For those working on membership recruitment and retention at their association.
- Meeting Planning & Events: For those who work in meeting plannering, education and exhibits.
- Operations/Administration: For those that manage their association's operations, HR and/or administrative duties.
How to I sign up?
Pick which program(s) you would like to attend and RSVP to Elizabeth with topic(s) and date(s). Open to TSAE members only.
Then, just show up at the TSAE office (map) on the day of your program with your lunch (doors open at 11:45 am)
This is a member-only offering and a benefit of belonging to TSAE.
Come build your community with TSAE’s Peer-to-Peer!
TSAE is a CAE Approved Provider. Every program that we offer which qualifies for CAE credit will clearly identify the number of CAE credits granted for full participation, and we will maintain records of your participation in accord with CAE policies.