How to Stay Healthy and Balanced While Traveling During These Crazy Stressful Times
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
American College of Emergency Physicians
4950 W. Royal Lane, Irving, TX 75063-2524 (map)
Free for TSAE Members / $35 Non-Member
CAE Hours: 1
About the Program
What if you could maintain your poise, your good mood, your energy and your health no matter what crazy stuff happens on your trip? Anyone that travels for work will tell you that it can be very stressful from almost every perspective. We are traveling for business for a reason, and if we can’t perform at our best, it could impact our goals (the sale, member engagement, speech, etc.).
This session includes:
- Smart packing, getting through security, thriving on the plane; creating a homey hotel room experience; and hydration secrets.
- Optimize your experience, both business and personal – staying well, balancing jet lag, sleeping on the road.
- Maintain the balance of good health and business profitability – ways to exercise, experience your destination and perform at your best.
About the Speaker
John Ayo is an Internationally recognized keynote speaker, wellness expert, sales specialist and author. He was a successful sales rep that survived in the super stressful technology sector with IBM for 19 years, then moved into sales training and meeting planning internationally for 12 years.
His book Travel Balance helps people stay energized and balanced while traveling. He has spoken to thousands of people in 26 countries sharing his secrets to staying sane and healthy in a crazy world.
Learn @ Lunch is a quick and easy way to get education and networking with little interruption to your work week. Bring your lunch, meet with your peers and learn about some of today's hottest association topics from a speaker or in an idea-sharing setting while you eat. (Includes 1 CAE hour)
- February 26 (Norris Conference Center, Austin)
- March 26 (Norris Conference Center, Austin)
- April 16 (American College of Emergency Physicians, Irving)
- April 23 (Texas Association of School Business Officials, Austin)
- May 28 (Norris Conference Center, Austin)
- June 4 (TCEA, Austin)
- July 25 (Houston Apartment Association, Houston)
- August 13 (Austin)
- October - TBA
- November 5 (Texas PTA, Austin)
Transfers/substitutions are welcome prior to the date of the program. Cancelations received in writing at the TSAE office five (5) business days prior to the program will receive a refund – minus a 20% percent handling fee. If you do not cancel or transfer prior to the program date, the entire fee is non-refundable.
TSAE is a CAE Approved Provider. Every program that we offer which qualifies for CAE credit will clearly identify the number of CAE credits granted for full participation, and we will maintain records of your participation in accord with CAE policies.