Webinar: Difficult Conversations: How to Have Them Without Getting an Ulcer
December 7, 2022, 12:30 pm
– 01:30 pm
What You Will Learn
- Determine how to decide what your objectives are before you take on the conversation.
- Learn when to approach someone and when to leave it for another time.
- When to include others and when to do it alone.
- Discover ways to start the conversation to ease into the uncomfortableness of it.
- What to do if the conversation doesn't go well.
- How to regroup for yourself after it.
Maybe it's a conversation with an underperforming team member. Or it's a member who said something inappropriate. Or even a conversation with a relative over the holidays that made everyone in the living room turn around with the look "did they really say that out loud?"
Difficult conversations are challenging. Yet if each of us had the tools and techniques to have them, the world would be a better place. In this informative session, you will learn tips and strategies to have those conversations - both at work and in all aspects of your life.
Presented by: Diane Darling
TSAE Members: $45; Non-member: $75
CAE Hour: 1