All participants at the 2021 New Ideas Annual Conference, whether a presenter, attendee, guest, or staff, will be required to be fully vaccinated OR have a negative COVID test administered within 72 hours of checking into New Ideas (test cannot be administered before Thursday, September 16)
TSAE is using a HIPAA-compliant service called CrowdPass to verify vaccinations and tests. The online process is simple, secure, and should only take you a couple of minutes.
You will receive your first email from the CrowdPass system on Monday, September 13.
If you are vaccinated, you may go ahead and verify your vaccination in the system. If you require a negative test, save the email to access CrowdPass and enter your test results after you receive them (your test must be administered on Thursday, September 16 or after).
A reminder email to those not yet verified will be sent on Saturday, September 18.
We strongly recommend that you complete your verification no later than the day before you plan to pick up your badge. CrowdPass follows a thorough two-step verification process which may take up to 12 hours during busy times. Most verifications are completed within an hour or two, but please be patient if you do not receive your confirmation until the next day.
You will need your vaccination card or test results on hand (or a copy/photo of it saved on your computer) so you can reference the information on it and then take or upload a picture. Accepted file formats for your upload are .png, .jpg, .jpeg, or .pdf.
- On Monday, September 13 you will receive a “Welcome to CrowdPass! Please Confirm Your Email.” from firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check your junk or spam folder if you do not receive this message by the end of the day.
- Click the “Confirm Email” button in the email, this will open a webpage with our event.
- Click the blue “Register” button.
- Create your account (should populate the email address you use with TSAE). Make sure your name appears exactly as it appears on your vaccination card/test results.
- Agree to the event waiver, complete the screening question(s) and select your method of verification (vaccinated or negative covid test).
- If vaccinated, fill in the information from your vaccination card, indicating which vaccine you received and when you received each dose. Take or upload a photo of your vaccination card and hit Submit.
- If submitting test results from a test administered on September 16 or after, take or upload a photo of your test results and hit Submit
- You will receive a confirmation email from CrowdPass. Be sure to check your junk or spam folder if you do not receive this message.
Tip: If you have uploaded your vaccination card or test results and would like to check your approval status, you can log back in here.
If you are unable to use the CrowdPass verification system, please e-mail email@example.com so we can schedule an alternate verification process.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any technical issues with the verification process, if it has been more than 12 hours since you uploaded your information but have not received a confirmation, or have an unusual situation (such as a non-standard vaccination card) and need assistance.