Interim Executive Director Placement
Whether a vacancy in leadership is created by an unexpected departure or the executive director search is proving more challenging than expected, one of the worst decisions a Board can make is rushing a search or promoting an unqualified staff member to just to fill the position.
Our Interim Executive Director program gives you the peace of mind that your association’s day-to-day operations are being executed so that you have the time you need to make the right decision for your permanent hire.
To learn more or request a proposal, contact Aaron Hernandez at 512-444-1974.
Why consider placing an interim at your organization?
- You have an unexpected Executive Director departure and you do not have the experience on staff to manage the association in the interim.
- You want to assess and/or stabilize operations before placing a permanent hire.
- You will be replacing a long-term executive or "Founder" and need time to conduct a thorough process to assure smooth transition.
- You have major upcoming events or projects requiring an experienced executive who can oversee deliverables and manage staff.
Our expert services includes:
- Assessment of association needs, priorities and role of interim.
- Access to qualified former Executive Directors vetted by TSAE, screening of candidates and arrangement of interviews.
- Objective written assessment from the Interim Executive Director on the strengths and challenges of the organization observed during their placement.
Note: We request a three (3) month minimum for all interim placements.
Cost: Call TSAE at 512-444-1974 or email for more information.