Transforming Leaders Series
Performing Under Pressure
San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau Transforming Leaders Series
(In partnership with TSAE)
Thursday, April 21, 2016
III Forks Dallas
17776 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, Texas 75287 (map)
Complimentary program for association executive/staff members only.
CAE Hours: 2.5 (Program also submitted to CIC for CMP continuing education credit)
Space is limited. RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your seat.
- 8:45 - 9:30 am: Welcome and continental breakfast
- 9:30 - Noon: Sparking Business Transformation with Innovation
- Noon - 1:30 pm: Group luncheon
About the Program
Pressure changes everything. We hear from members - you are being asked to do more with less, handle multiple demands and run lean. All of this is creating pressure on you and your organization. In this session, Dr. J.P. Pawliw-Fry will:
- Explore the science behind how pressure impacts the brain using research from his best-selling book "Performing Under Pressure"
- Help differentiate between the pressure organizations and individuals face and organizational stress
- Provide key insights, tools and skills to transform the way you and your organization perform under pressure
About the Speaker
Dr. J.P. Pawliw-Fry, formerly one of the highest rated lecturers at the prestigious Kellogg School of Management's Executive Education Program, is an internationally renowned researcher on the subject of leadership, performance and managing under pressure.
Dr. Pawliw-Fry has trained at Queens University and Harvard Medical School's Mind Body Medical Institute. He is co-founder of the Institute for Health and Human Potential, a contributing columnist for The Economic Times and author of Leadership Rewired: The New Science of Sustainable Performance and 2015 New York Times Bestseller, Performing Under Pressure.
TSAE is a CAE Approved Provider. Every program that we offer which qualifies for CAE credit will clearly identify the number of CAE credits granted for full participation, and we will maintain records of your participation in accord with CAE policies.