Home | General Information | Education Sessions | Exhibitors | Sponsors | Registration
Where technology, communications and associations intersect
March 31, 2016
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
TCEA COnference Center (INFO)
Tech Talks was created to meet one of the fastest growing challenges in association management. Our targeted conference offers a full day of education addressing technology issues as they relate to communications, marketing, membership, events and strategic direction for the "non tech" guru working in small to mid-sized associations.
Online registration now closed. To register, call 512-444-1974 or arrive at TCEA on March 31 begining at 7:30 am.
What’s New for 2016?
- General Session Breakfast with Presentation. Kick off your day with a breakfast buffet as we bring back popular Tech Talks speaker Crystal Washington to teach you how Google Docs can better organize your member communication, projects, and event planning.
- Interactive “Geeks Who Drink” Tech Trivia Challenge Luncheon. Quizmasters from the popular pub game will lead you through a tech-inspired trivia game over lunch as you work with your tablemates to win American Express gift cards.
- Tech Solution Quick Pitches. Looking for a new Association Management Software, mobile app, online strategy, or website? Find out how our exhibitors’ technology may be a solution for your biggest headaches through five minute overviews of their products and services.
- Complimentary Professional Headshot for Every Attendee. Does your LinkedIn profile picture look less than professional? If someone asked you for a headshot could you produce one that is less than five years old? Arrive to Tech Talks early and get a complimentary headshot from Headshot in a Truck.
- Exhibitor Emoji Game. How well do you know your emojis? Visit our exhibitors to get clues to spell out words and phrases using popular emojis. Complete your game card and turn it in for your chance to win a Fitbit Charge HR.
- Bonus Free Webinar - "Nerd Know-How: Using Online Platforms for Board Meetings and More!" Get an added bonus education session with a complimentary on-demand webinar from “Everyone’s Nerdy Best Friend” Beth Ziesenis following the event (includes 1 CAE hour).
Use the links above to browse the site for more information on education sessions, flow of the day and registration.
TSAE is a CAE Approved Provider. Every program that we offer which qualifies for CAE credit will clearly identify the number of CAE credits granted for full participation, and we will maintain records of your participation in accord with CAE policies.